Please note - we have updated the inbox function. For more information on this update, read this article
In this article:
- Overview of the live inbox
- Instructions on how to reply to inbound messages from the inbox
- Using templates to send replies
The inbox allows you to view all inbound messages over the past 90 days. New incoming messages are loaded automatically, with unread conversations appearing at the top of the list, accompanied by a number denoting the number of unread messages in each conversation.
If you click on a conversation you will see the message history to and from that particular recipient, and it will be marked 'read'.
- If the recipient is saved in your contacts, their name will be displayed. Their number will also be displayed within the conversation history view
- You can reply to a message using the compose text area under the conversation view. Simply type a response and click send
- You can mark messages as Unread by hovering over them and clicking on the three dots that appear next to it, and then selecting “Unread” from the resulting pop-up menu
If you require access to messages older than 90 days, simply go to Reports > Detailed Reports and search for the recipient number. The easiest way is to copy the full international number (e.g. +61491570156) and paste it into the detailed reporting search bar.
When replying to messages via the inbox, simply type your reply in the "message content" box at the bottom of the screen and click "Send" when you are ready to send your reply. You can even use a template by clicking on the "Templates" drop-down (please note - you must have pre-saved templates ready in order to use this feature):